Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Most coveted


A round up of everything I'm loving right now...


{1} How lovely are these My Chatelles loafers? You can create your own perfect loafer on their site and choose your preferred colour and details. Hop on over at take a peek.

{2} I love the piping down the side of these fabulous Isabel Marrant jeans.

{3}Being such a fan of monochrome I couldn't resist this gorgeous Claire Vivier clutch.

{4} This green onyx necklace with navy silk necklace designed by Leah Alexandra is such a timeless piece I know I would wear again and again.

{5} Jennifer's blog, The Daily Connoisseur is one of my daily reads, so her new book is top of my wish list.

{6} How charming are these zebra trays? Love.

{7} Polka dot + gold? Yes please!


Happy hump day lovelies,

Rachel xo






11 comments:

  1. LOVE the cushion!! Polka dots and gold -- two of my favourite things in one place!! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really love that clutch! Anything monochrome is right up my alley. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love everything!! The CWD gold pillows are so gorgeous, and I love that necklace. I've never heard of The Daily Connoisseur, but the book looks totally fabulous. xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving the pillow. Thinking it's from Caitlin Wilson? Her whole holiday collection-- perfection.

    ReplyDelete
  5. that book would have been great for my paris wishlist today!! xo.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous picks!! I've been loving tassels lately, love those flats!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love love love! That Jonathan Adler Tray is amazing!

    ReplyDelete