Tuesday, September 18, 2012

What I'm packing {part deux}

I filled you in on what will be in my suitcase for the first part of my trip here, so today I'm going to share what I'm taking for the second part of my trip. Part deux of my trip will see me flying out of Marrakesh directly into Paris, where I'll be staying in an apartment in the Latin Quarter for a week. Following that, I will be jumping on the Eurostar over to London where I will be staying for another week.

The key is to pack as light as possible so that I have enough room in my suitcase to do plenty of shopping when I'm over there...
After seeing some street style shots from LFW this week, I am slightly concerned about how cold it will be and hoping I will survive with my just my leather jacket to keep me warm - at least until I can make it to the nearest Zara! 

8 days + counting!

Rachel xo






13 comments:

  1. Absolutely perfect -- love that leather jacket!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A really versatile collection to mix and match - love the scarf - I don't travel anywhere without a couple (at least) of scarves. Sounds like a very interesting and varied trip.
    http://missbbobochic.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do I even need to say it? Love your style, dear.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the leather jacket! Make sure you wear lots of layers :)

    Laura xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Rachel such great pieces! I lived in the Latin Quarter for 6 months, such a wonderful feeling in that part of Paris. I can't wait to see pictures!

    xo
    Alison

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am SO jealous of your trip! Going to Iceland next month and I think I'll try to mimic your packing and try to keep it light! All great items to mix and match...

    ReplyDelete
  7. ooh I need those dicker boots!

    xx
    kat

    www.withlovefromkat.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Simple and cool... easy layering pieces. Add a bright lip and you're set to go! So jealous!!!:)x

    ReplyDelete
  9. So exciting! I hope you enjoy Paris and London so much, especially staying in the Latin Quarter. I think you should stay plenty warm in these clothes. But it never hurt anyone to make an immediate pit stop at Zara upon arrival!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this all black ensemble! I hope you have a lovely trip! Those boots are gorgeous.

    xoxo,
    Meera

    ReplyDelete