Tuesday, September 11, 2012

NYFW :: Street Style round up

New York Fashion Week is well underway with some of my favourites showing the last few days: Carolina HerreraVictoria Beckham, Jason Wu, Thakoon + Zac Posen.

But the best part of Fashion Week for me will always be the street style looks, where stylish fashionistas have spent weeks leading up to the event planning their outfits down to the very last detail.

Here are a few highlights from the past week...








What have been your highlights from NYFW?

Rachel xo



Image credits: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8









10 comments:

  1. Fantastic! So many great looks! Love Taylor Tomasi Hill's and Miroslava Duma's look.

    xo
    Alison

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely with you on this!! Streetstyle always captivates me because it's almost always just as impressive as what's seen on the runways, but thrown together more organically. Causing me to think, "How did she do it?!" :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw Minoslava Duma at Derek Lam wearing that striped dress and you wouldn't believe how teeny tiny she is in person!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am loving all the street style snaps! That black leather skirt is amazing :)

    Laura xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. gosh all of these outfits are absolutely gorgeous! very stylish!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was going to say, Miroslava must be teeny... those massive platforms on and she still looks petite! I love Giovanna's look here and that floral printed blouse, jeans, and red heel look of Taylor Tomasi Hill's. :) There are so many shoes to view - I can't keep up! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like Giovanna's look and Taylor Tomasi Hill will always stand out for me because of her gorgeous red hair. I can't say I've fallen in love with any of the collections so far, but I liked Donna Karan, Carolina Herrera, Victoria Beckham, Zac Posen and that fabulous striped gown by Oscar de la Renta.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks to Instagram, I've been 'following' Miroslava Duma's NYWF closely and I have to say that she is my favourite when it comes to outfits and necklaces!

    ReplyDelete