Saturday, September 15, 2012

Happy weekend + lovely links


Hurray for the weekend! This has been really long week for me with work, so I'm looking forward to relaxing this weekend + catching up on life.  Plus with only 12 days to go until I leave for my trip, I have lots to do to get organised before I go!

Here are my favourite lovelies from this week....

+ I've been loving Garance Dore's Pardon My French series. A few highlights have been   her interviews with Bryan Boy + Anna Dello Russo; behind the scenes at the Alexander Wang party; and her take on both the Proenza Schouler + the Marc Jacobs shows.

+ A new perspective: why setting standards means leading a high quality life.


+ The new issues are out for Rue, Lonny + Matchbook Mag

+ Emerson Fry's Fall Collection has arrived and I'm crushing over just about everything; especially this coat + this one these shoes + this bag.

+ More NFYW favourites: Kate Spade | Oscar de la Renta | Holmes + Yang | J. Mendel | Sass & Bide

And in case you missed it....

I visited Ada's blog, taking part in her Chic Files series + my first-ever outfit post 




Wishing you a wonderful weekend!

Rachel xo




7 comments:

  1. Have a lovely weekend, hun! I have a crazy week ahead as it's London Design Week next week... eeeep! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Rachel! Thank you for sharing these lovely links! I've been so busy (with work...) that I barely had time to look at the beginning of fashion week, but I know I can rely on my favourite bloggers to get the highlights! Off to enjoy Pardon My French...I wish you a nice w-e!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wishing you a wonderful, productive weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy weekend to you lovely Rachel, and thanks for these fab links xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would be happy with ANY piece from Emerson F :)
    Hope you had a wonderful weekend my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope you had a wonderful weekend, Rachel. I so enjoy Garance's Pardon My French. My favourite was definitely the 'how to walk in heels'. It cracked me up. xo
    PS: thank you for the lovely contribution to my Chic Files. My readers loved it. :)

    ReplyDelete