Saturday, September 1, 2012

Happy {spring} weekend + lovely links


Happy weekend + first day of spring! I celebrated the last day of my job yesterday so I'm officially unemployed until Monday when I start my new gig :) This weekend I'm going to be enjoying the lovely spring sunshine + getting my camera out to get as much shooting practise in as possible; then we're having a big family dinner get together to celebrate Father's Day tomorrow.

Here are my favourite picks this week...

+ Kelly Framel, Jamie Beck + Kevin Burg collaborated to create this utterly incredible Gatsby-inspired Summer's End series

+ Sarah from Note to Self shared her insights from Alt Summit + a brilliant infographic on Steps for a Creative Life

Solange Knowles + Madewell = a fun collaboration

+ I loved this piece Sarah wrote on how to release your inner Parisian

+ The gorgeous Rach from In Spaces Between just launched her super-inspiring e-Book: 20 ways to create your best life ever

+ One of my favourite bloggers, Sarah Klassen of Haute Design has opened up a the loveliest online children's boutique, Leuie - you must take a peek! 

I hope you have a lovely weekend ahead!

+ if you haven't already, don't forget to enter the Shopbop giveaway to win a $100 gift card!

Rachel xo





9 comments:

  1. Gorgeous links! Have a fabulous weekend, Kellie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Spring to you! Have a fabulous weekend :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this picture! Happy weekend and spring start to you!
    (in my corner of the world it's Autumn closing in on us...)

    My Own Project

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute picture, and how exciting that you're starting a new job! It's such a great feeling.
    Love the links as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that picture!! It made me smile. I also thought Sarah's infographic was brilliant!! Have a lovely weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This post made me smile! Hope you enjoy the weekend, hun, and good lukc for Monday! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. it´s great to see many good ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love all your links and can't wait to check them out. Sarah's new store Leuie is just gorgeous too!

    xo Mary Jo

    ReplyDelete
  9. I hope you enjoyed your spring weekend, Rachel! I'm beginning to be excited about fall (as long as the weather stays warm). :) Good luck with your new job!

    ReplyDelete