Saturday, September 1, 2012

Happy {spring} weekend + lovely links


Happy weekend + first day of spring! I celebrated the last day of my job yesterday so I'm officially unemployed until Monday when I start my new gig :) This weekend I'm going to be enjoying the lovely spring sunshine + getting my camera out to get as much shooting practise in as possible; then we're having a big family dinner get together to celebrate Father's Day tomorrow.

Here are my favourite picks this week...

+ Kelly Framel, Jamie Beck + Kevin Burg collaborated to create this utterly incredible Gatsby-inspired Summer's End series

+ Sarah from Note to Self shared her insights from Alt Summit + a brilliant infographic on Steps for a Creative Life

Solange Knowles + Madewell = a fun collaboration

+ I loved this piece Sarah wrote on how to release your inner Parisian

+ The gorgeous Rach from In Spaces Between just launched her super-inspiring e-Book: 20 ways to create your best life ever

+ One of my favourite bloggers, Sarah Klassen of Haute Design has opened up a the loveliest online children's boutique, Leuie - you must take a peek! 

I hope you have a lovely weekend ahead!

+ if you haven't already, don't forget to enter the Shopbop giveaway to win a $100 gift card!

Rachel xo





9 comments:

  1. Gorgeous links! Have a fabulous weekend, Kellie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Spring to you! Have a fabulous weekend :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this picture! Happy weekend and spring start to you!
    (in my corner of the world it's Autumn closing in on us...)

    My Own Project

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute picture, and how exciting that you're starting a new job! It's such a great feeling.
    Love the links as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that picture!! It made me smile. I also thought Sarah's infographic was brilliant!! Have a lovely weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This post made me smile! Hope you enjoy the weekend, hun, and good lukc for Monday! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love all your links and can't wait to check them out. Sarah's new store Leuie is just gorgeous too!

    xo Mary Jo

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hope you enjoyed your spring weekend, Rachel! I'm beginning to be excited about fall (as long as the weather stays warm). :) Good luck with your new job!

    ReplyDelete