Monday, September 10, 2012

10 reasons to smile...+ a guest post

Hi lovelies! I thought these 10 reasons to smile would be the perfect pick-me-up on a Monday morning after a glorious weekend of Spring sunshine!






You'll also find me over on Natalie's gorgeous blog today, sharing a few ways to style my latest crush: the Acne Mape Stamped leather jacket. Hop on over to take a peek

I will be back a little later to announce the Shopbop giveaway winner + share a few snaps from the weekend.


Have a fabulous Monday!

Rachel xo



Image credits: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 

9 comments:

  1. I love this post, so simple yet such an impact :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh. Love that last photo of Anne. She is simply stunning. Hope you are having a great one Rachel.

    ReplyDelete
  3. All good reasons to smile ... I'm smiling ;-)
    I'm with Alexa above, I love that photo of Anne.

    ReplyDelete
  4. One of my favourite quotes is 'The most wasted of all days is one without laughter' E.E.Cummings. Plus, I think a beautiful smile is a woman's most precious accessory.

    ReplyDelete
  5. All very good reasons to smile, Rachel. Thanks for posting this for us. Clicking over to your guest post...! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Will definitely remember these reasons to smile. I'm smiling now! Have a good week.
    http://missbbobochic.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a fabulous post to read on a Monday morning:)

    xo
    Alison

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the simple message today Rachel. It's quite amazing the effect that smiling can have on your mood. Sometimes the smile precedes the feeling good, but somehow the act of smiling pushes us in that direction!

    ReplyDelete