Saturday, July 21, 2012

Happy weekend + lovely links



Happy weekend! Its freezing here so its a good excuse to stay indoors to make some homemade soup  (this one), do some trip planning and catch up on a few movies I've wanted to see. On my list to watch is Delicacy, the charming French comedy with Audrey Tautou + My Week with Marilyn. Have you seen anything good lately?

:: Here are this week's lovely picks...

+ These Shark bite cupcakes are adorable!

+ The Man Repeller had an extremely entertaining interview with herself.

+ This blueberry+blackberry crumble looks delicious! 


:: And in case you missed it...

+ Thoughts for a new week :: adjust your sails.


+ A charming vintage workspace.


+ I also stopped over at A Creative Day to take part in Eileen's Everday series - take a look here.

Next week I'm super excited to be kicking off a new mini-series here on the blog featuring some of my favourite bloggers, so pop by and check it out!

Enjoy the weekend friends,

Rachel xo









7 comments:

  1. Have a lovely weekend, Rachel! Thank you for the wonderful links! x

    Kate {Modette}
    http://modetteblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy weekend to you too! I absolutely loved My Week With Marilyn - sounds like you're up for a good weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous blog! Beautiful variety of posts!

    http://cstyledesign.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that you follow the Man Repeller as well. Hilarious interview. "Do you want to touch my leg?" Have a wonderful weekend Rachel and stay warm!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes the cupcakes are so cute, have a great weekend Rachel!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the Man Repeller. She is too funny!

    Cheers, Elizabeth of The Corner Apartment

    ReplyDelete