Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Zebra love

Ever since I saw these beauties from Becker + Minty, I've been obsessed with everything zebra and have been tossing around different ways for how I could incorporate it into my apartment. Here are some ideas so far...

{Dining room chairs}



{Rugs}



{Ottomans}



So far I'm most tempted by the chairs and the rug; but because I already have a cow-hide, if I went with either of these options I don't think I could end up keeping it. Ah decisions! 

Do you have any zebra prints in your home?

Rachel xo


Image credits: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6

5 comments:

  1. I don't have any zebra print in my place but agree that it looks great! Love that ottoman in the last pic especially :)

    Abbey x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to admit-- I haven't been a huge fan up until a little while ago. Now I've been thinking that, when injected in small doses, they work amazingly to add a dose of pattern and texture to a space!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I NEED a zebra rug... unfortunately the bf doesn't agree! haha
    love these inspiration pictures!
    xx
    Here&Now

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like it in unexpected touches like the seat cushions! At the moment all I own is a blanket but when done right I think zebra can be super chic!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the chairs and the ottoman, but because I'm vegetarian I could never do a real one, though I loove the look!

    ReplyDelete