Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Wednesday Workspace {white, bright + lovely}


I'm gathering as much inspiration as possible at the moment for my new workspace, so when I came across the lovely white + bright home office of Annabelle Kerslake (co-founder of fete magazine), I saved it straight in my ' for later' files.


I love how beautifully the smallest details have been organised - the jars for storing paper clips + pegs; the magazine files + the wall organiser with a slot for each day of the week. These are all practical storage ideas + also look incredibly pretty!


See Annabelle's full house tour here.


Happy hump day lovelies!


Rachel xo






All images via Design*Sponge.

14 comments:

  1. Lovely, I love all the white, we have a very similar desk, I think its the same actually, shame ours has black legs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very feminine & perfect for those who live by the ocean...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, that's so simple and light. Really like it. Now wondering why I didn't think of something like this for my own little office space... x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Could I have the polka dot chair? I'm more and more drawn to a white workspace.
    Ada

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, gosh, well I just love it, of course. Such similar tastes as you.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow - I've had those same Ikea shelving components in my hands twice at the store and kept putting them back because it looked so cheap. I love it here. Looks great with her design and filled with stuff. maybe i should go back?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I agree.. it is all in the details.. does little touches. The space is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oooh gorgeous. Love that chair cover. The perfect addition!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That's such a gorgeous chair - such a cheerful touch to a workspace.
    http://missbbobochic.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love how calm these spaces feel but with hints of texture in the pieces within it. Fab! xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am organising a new workspace too, Rachel, so I'm just loving all this wonderful inspiration! x

    Kate {Something Fabulous}
    http://thesomethingfabulous.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. So lovely! That chair, paired with the pink details, on the white background, it's just so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I was going to say exactly what Ada did - can I have that chair? I just saw the whole house tour - divine! That commode with the round mirror just took my breath away - stunning:)x Thanks for sharing Rachel x

    ReplyDelete