Monday, June 25, 2012

Inspiration for a new week :: imagination will take you everywhere


I'm the sort of person you would call a dreamer. I got into trouble at school for being distracted not paying attention + I was always distracted by the same thing: my wild imagination.

These days I frequently let my mind wander and let it go down these incredible trains of thought, and I can honestly say that when I let my mind roam I do my best thinking and come up with creative ideas.

Next time you find your mind wandering off, go with it and see where it takes you...The power your imagination is a beautiful thing and lets face it: sometimes its more fun to take the scenic route in life. 

Hope you're week is off to a lovely start,

Rachel xo



13 comments:

  1. I love the quote as well as the encouragement to let my mind wander.
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great quote -- a perfect start to a new week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We're definitely on the same page today ;-) I think when I pause just a bit and write down my ideas the flow gets even better. That was my mood yesterday and it was wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I lovee this note to start the week off on. I'm so similar in the imagination department, and you're absolutely right-- so many of my best ideas come from trips into that magical world ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm the same way Rachel! That's when the creativity flows! :) Happy Monday to you my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a wonderful quote. It's so true, the best ideas come from the freedom to think. Thanks for the lovely reminder, Rachel.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Being a dreamer can be a great thing! Being outside and listening music almost always gets me dreaming. If only the many creative ideas would become reality one day;) Hope you have a great new week.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I feel the same way :) I am such an idealist and dreamer so I know exactly what feeling you're referring to. My favorite is to sit in a coffee shop alone & daydream. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. I believe so too! I'm such a dreamer, though sometimes my imagination goes to the dark side too, not good!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this quote! My favorite way to let my mind wander is by getting lost in pinterest - such a treat!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I think after that he went on to say that ''imagination is more important than knowledge" love those quotes.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Imagination is such a powerful thing. Inspiration flows whenever I let my mind wander. Beautiful thoughts for a new week, Rachel! xo

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a wonderful quote and so true! So important to imagine and dream.
    http://missbbobochic.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete