Saturday, June 9, 2012

Happy weekend + lovely links


Happy weekend friends! Thanks to the Queen's Birthday, we have an extra long weekend here, so I'm looking forward to getting my apartment organised + exploring my new area, making the most of the sunny winter weather. I'm also starting to put together a few decorating ideas...more on that to come!


These shots from the iconic Burberry campaigns were taken by Mario Testino and are just a sample of what is being showcased at the Private View exhibition which opened yesterday in Beijing. This video shows Christopher Bailey + Mario Testino talking about their mutual appreciation of each other and the synergy between them that has produced an incredible breadth of work over the past 15 years.


:: Here are my other favourite lovely picks of the week...


+ I was left speechless after seeing the transformation of Bailey's new home; truly inspiring!


+ Carolyn has just opened Matine, the sister store to Tilly Maison, filled with lovely handmade pieces.


+ I loved these 6 steps to becoming the very best version of you.


+ I have a crush on pretty much everything in the new Adore online boutique + have started making a wish list for my apartment!


:: And in case you missed it...


+ I love everything about Diane Kruger's edgy, yet feminine + chic style.


+ A white, bright + lovely workspace.


+ Oliva Palermo + her charming pup, Mr Butler make a stylish duo.


+ Insta-lately...A little peek into what I've been up to!




Thank you so much for stopping by this week; I hope you have a wonderful weekend!


Rachel xo


10 comments:

  1. Kate Moss is such an icon! Thank you for the lovely links, Rachel - have a wonderful & relaxing weekend! x

    Kate {Something Fabulous}
    http://thesomethingfabulous.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love kate moss, also love your style icon posts you've done lately.

    http://the-makingofthings.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy weekend Rachel!! Excited to peruse some of these links!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mario Testino is such an amazing photographer and Kate Moss looks stunning here.
    http://missbbobochic.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great links! Love Matine, already added a pouch to the wishlist ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great links - thanks for sharing! As for Burberry, my adoration for them can't be articulated, I just got my gorgeous trench and I love it so much! Have a lovely long weekend x

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are indeed iconic campaign images. Hope you're having a wonderful weekend!
    Ada

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mario Testino and Kate Moss are such a great duo when it comes to wondrful fashion editorials. Rachel, thank you for flagging the Burberry video, I hope you are enjoying the w-e and the new flat!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy weekend :) hope you had a great one with the extra day. x

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh, thanks for sharing the new shop link, rachel! hope you had a great weekend :)

    ReplyDelete