Happy weekend friends! I've been super busy in my day job this week as the project I've been working on for the past 6 months is nearing launch so it is a mad rush to finish it - I know this weekend will involve lots of latte's! I'll hopefully squeeze in time to catch up on your lovely blogs + a some long runs with Charlie to keep myself sane...
Here are my lovely picks this week...
* Nicole reveals the incredible bachelor pad she designed.
* I loved this Mad Men-editorial for US Vogue, styled by Grace Coddington. (discovered via Helen)
* Kinfolk Magazine collaborated with Etsy to create the loveliest video recipe on homemade pesto.
* Leighton Meester looks gorgeous in her editorial + cover for Marie Claire.
* Beautiful interior shots of a photographer's home.
I have also just ordered one of these lovely cushions from a new Australian Etsy store I discovered + I can't wait for it to arrive!
Do you have any exciting plans? Wishing you a wonderful weekend,
Image credits: Penny Pickard, shot by Steven Chee for Fashion Quarterly New Zealand. Via Fashion Gone Rogue.