Thursday, January 26, 2012

Happy Australia Day!


To all of my Aussie friends, Happy Australia Day! It was so lovely to have a day off during the week and despite the gloomy start to the day it turned out beautifully. I had a fun day celebrating with a picnic which of course included lamingtons and lots of fun by the pool!

I found this recipe for this brilliant looking Green & Gold Checkerboard Cake with Milo Ganache - so fitting for Australia Day, which really doesn't look complicated at all to make (not quite!)  

I hope you had a wonderful Thursday!



Rachel xo



Image credit: Rasberri Cupcakes

5 comments:

  1. I LOVE the idea of that cake! So much fun!
    Happy Australia day, darling! Hope it's sunny and beautiful today.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Australia Day ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, now that is a cake! I see lots and lots of patience and sweat going into making this delicacy...Helenx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have sped 20 days in Australia with my friends and that time we had enjoyed so many activities and also watches number of attraction points that was so memorable moments for me.


    Portobello Resort

    ReplyDelete