Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Wednesday Workspace {pretty pink}

I'm not going to lie, I have had a pretty awful day today. You know, the kind of day where everything seems to go wrong and you are thinking "Really? Is this actually happening?". So to brighten my mood I need some pink pretties to cheer me up and this workspace has done the trick!


Such a perfectly girly space filled with feminine touches, don't you agree?


I hope you are having a wonderful day lovelies!


Rachel xo






via: The Decorista

11 comments:

  1. Hope tomorrow is a better day for you! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really cool blog. Nice stuff!
    Following

    ReplyDelete
  3. aw sorry to hear that Rachel, sending you lots of love and here's to a better tomorrow :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a pretty space! Hope tomorrow is better for you, love xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry to hear that, Rachel. We all have our bad days. I guess I needed a touch of pink too to brighten up my day. It can do wonders. xoxo
    Ada

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks for the kind post, i'm following you as well

    WOW I've had the same kind of day, anything that could go wrong did and that was all before 9:30. I'm glad it can only get better.

    xo Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sending you a big hug from London, Rachel! xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow...what a gorgeous work area. I don't think I'd ever run out of inspiration there, especially with the beautiful view outside :)
    hope you have a wonderfulissimo day tomorrow! (and while i'm at it, i hope i do too)
    xoxo
    Simi

    ReplyDelete
  9. hope your day got better and that tomorrow is a much better one!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm glad the pink cheered you up. Days like that can really take the breath out of you!

    PS. Love the stripes in your previous post, L.O.V.E. them!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Pink and puppies are my fail-safe pick me ups. Hope your day got better lovely! xx

    ReplyDelete