Thursday, September 8, 2011

Ollie & Max

Hello lovelies! Thank you so much for all of your sweet comments yesterday, they definitely cheered me up and today was was a much better day!

Today I wanted to share with you my recent discovery of Sydney boutique, Ollie & Max, who offer the loveliest classic and trans-seasonal pieces with a modern twist. 

Designer Samantha Burns began Ollie & Max with the simple philosophy of creating  a sophisticated  tailored casual shirt that could be worn  from summer to winter, year in year out. Today, this has grown into a collection of classic, wearable pieces including dresses, organic t-shirts, bags and accessories.

Being made using natural fibres and designed to suit all body shapes and sizes, the gorgeous pieces will make it easy to mix and match with your wardrobe this season.




A few of my favourite picks include the very wearable Christobelle  French Dress; Scarlett Tassel Scarf and the Ollie & Arabella shirts. Love!

Take a look at more of Ollie & Max's pieces here and do tell me which are your favourites!

Have a wonderful Thursday,

Rachel xo

9 comments:

  1. Glad you had a better day today, sweetie! I'm just loving that tassle scarf. It's awesome! :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's nice to hear you are better today. Love the scarves and hats. The accessories are such great outfit-makers. :)
    Ada

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hallo Rachel!
    My favourite dress is the black one, although black isn't my color. I also love the hat. I think I'm going to start wearing hats more often.... just to upgrade my style a bit.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad you are feeling better today! These are great prices pieces and so versatile! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the Willow blouse. Think I might pre-order one! Thanks Rachel.

    ReplyDelete
  6. the dresses and the accessories are great... have a fun weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOve Ollie & Max...bumped into them at the Sydney Easter Show a couple of years ago and bought the voile shirt in black and white...simply gorgeous and so comfortable, dress it up or down, very versatile
    Love the new cotton dresses :)
    Have a great week-end
    claudia xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Rachel, thank you for the introduction! I love your fave picks: these dresses would be perfect with one of my bold statement necklaces...I've never been to Australia...maybe it's time to plan a trip...

    http://notjustaprettydress.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete