Thursday, June 2, 2011

Love her style {9 to 5 Chic}

I recently discovered the style blog 9 to 5 Chic which has quickly grown into one of my daily reads. The main reason I love this blog so much is because, unlike most style blogs (which don't get me wrong I still adore), everything in Anh's blog is completely wearable. 


For me, working in an office every day means needing constant inspiration for work appropriate outfits. Anh always delivers a clever mix of outfits that incorporate both designer brands and street labels; meaning her style is not only accessible, but affordable too.


Here are some of my favourite looks...



Isn't she fabulously stylish? Head on over to take a peek for more gorgeous inspiration.

Happy Thursday lovelies!


Rachel xo


All images via 9to5 Chic

8 comments:

  1. Oh how fabulous is she??? Heading on over to check out more. Thanks, sweetie :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. So chic! And definitely wearable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing! So glad for a new read (not that I needed it....;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So very neat and clean, she has the style I love! I wish I could dress myself half as well.. A must follow for me!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Andddd...it helps that she is just about the cutest thing ever! You are definitely right, attainable style is always my favorite, too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great inspiration...thank you! Am going to take a peek Xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. love it! especially the first and the last one!

    ReplyDelete