Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Wednesday Workspace {Black & White}





I was taking a trip down memory lane, flicking through the Lonny archives, when I stumbled across this impossibly glamourous black and white workspace, otherwise known as the Flair Interiors store in SoHo, NYC. 


Designers George Nunno and Jon Maroto describe the space as "urbane, sexy and dark". I definitely agree; the artwork, glossy black furnishings and lighting all make this space effortlessly fabulous!



Happy hump day my dears,






Image credit: Lonny August/September 2010

16 comments:

  1. Black and white looks so classy :)

    Bee happy x
    Have a delicious day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So chic! Love the gallery wall and the black accents!

    ReplyDelete
  3. All that black and white photography looks gorgeous. I'd love to do that with a wall in my house!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the photography of the statues- brilliant- also love the chandy yumminess!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the focus on the white marble. Classes things up a bit with what could have been a blank wall.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous and very dramatic, I love this space. I'm marking it in my files. Have a happy humpday.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so striking! I would love to have a space like this someday.

    ReplyDelete
  8. It is absolutely so gorgeous...I'm pretty sure I would've picked different artwork...but hey, I don't actually *work* in the design field...(c: I'm totally in love with those black laquered chairs...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous work space! The wall art looks amazing! Enjoy the wonderful day, Kellie xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Black and white photos for me are always stunning!
    Simply love this room!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow!! I dont know that I could concentrate on working with some of those pictures! erotic! Work would be the last thing on my mind ha ha ha

    ReplyDelete
  12. Just gorgeous, and makes me want to get framing!
    xx

    ReplyDelete