Saturday, April 16, 2011

Happy Weekend & Lovely Links

Happy weekend friends! I have a busy weekend ahead dashing to pick up our dining room chairs we had on order, then we have friends coming over for dinner tonight so I will be cooking up a storm n the kitchen this afternoon.


I thought I'd share a few favourites from the new online magazine TradHome, an exciting collaboration with the Lonny and Traditional Home editors. The results are pretty incredible and I really felt that the two personalities of each of the magazine titles was well explored - did you sense that too?


If you haven't already taken a peek, head on over there now and let me know what you think.


Here are some other fun lovely links to start your weekend:


* Loved this tribute to Grace Coddington to celebrate her 70th birthday


* An incredible New York apartment owned by Lauren & Diego Garcia


* Talking Fashion is an insightful look at the unspoken words of the fashion elite by Garance Dore; I loved her take on beauty


* Nicole Richie looks incredible on the cover of That Magazine


* I found this brilliant and inspirational interview with Michelle Adams from back in 2009, before Lonny started; makes me love her even more!  


Wishing you a wonderful and relaxing weekend,






Image credits: TradHome

6 comments:

  1. I love this issue, so many exciting looks! Thanks for all these links! Big fan of your blog, by the way. Hope you can stop by Decor is like butter sometime. Have a lovely weekend. x anastasia

    ReplyDelete
  2. That magazine totally blew me away...so many lovely images and just so spot on! Love it! Those awesome fur pillows are just genius...Happy Weekend, hope you have a ridiculously fun dinner party (c;

    ReplyDelete
  3. yess love this collaboration!

    just found your blog and so glad i did! now following :)

    xo.ashley

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow-thanks for the introduction! I love the top, and bottom pictures. I didn't know about this new mag. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. ♥nice post.)) love your blog♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely photos! And that New York apartment is also beautiful! xx

    ReplyDelete