Happy weekend friends! I have a busy weekend ahead dashing to pick up our dining room chairs we had on order, then we have friends coming over for dinner tonight so I will be cooking up a storm n the kitchen this afternoon.
I thought I'd share a few favourites from the new online magazine TradHome, an exciting collaboration with the Lonny and Traditional Home editors. The results are pretty incredible and I really felt that the two personalities of each of the magazine titles was well explored - did you sense that too?
If you haven't already taken a peek, head on over there now and let me know what you think.
Here are some other fun lovely links to start your weekend:
* Loved this tribute to Grace Coddington to celebrate her 70th birthday
* An incredible New York apartment owned by Lauren & Diego Garcia
* Talking Fashion is an insightful look at the unspoken words of the fashion elite by Garance Dore; I loved her take on beauty
* Nicole Richie looks incredible on the cover of That Magazine
* I found this brilliant and inspirational interview with Michelle Adams from back in 2009, before Lonny started; makes me love her even more!
Wishing you a wonderful and relaxing weekend,
Image credits: TradHome