Thursday, April 21, 2011

Ciao for now!



Hello friends! Because of the short week this week this will be my last post for a little while. We are heading off to Melbourne tomorrow morning and will be back mid-next week; I'm super excited for our mini getaway. 

By a brilliant coincidence the latest Adore Magazine has a whole article dedicated to what to do and see down in Melbourne; a few things on my list are:
- Visting Fenton & Fenton
- Taking a peek inside the treasure trove Chapel Street Bazaar
- Going to the Prahan markets
- Hitting Degreaves Street for some seriously good coffee

We are staying at The Cullen Hotel in Prahan, part of the Art Series of hotels, where each location is named after a famous artist with their works displayed around the hotel. I will be packing my camera to share some pics with you as they apparently are quite spectacular!

I wish you and your families a wonderful Easter and a relaxing break. I will see you back here in a week and a bit!





14 comments:

  1. Great burst of color!! And your getaway sounds so exciting, I hope you have lots of fun! Enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous photo collage - those flowers! Have a fantastic getaway!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy, sounds lovely! Love your bright and happy collage you put together!:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a fantastic time in Melbourne!!! Sounds like it will be packed with fabulousness...and pictures of said fabulousness, right? (c: Ciao bela!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have a wonderful weekend lovely- this board is just divine. I can't wait for your return and pictures- that hotel sounds amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the colours in these photos...so happy and bright!
    Have a fantastic time away:))
    Ciao
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are fabulous! I adore the vibrant colors. Enjoy the wonderful day, Kellie xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your inspiration board! Have such a great trip - we'll miss you!!! xxoo
    *Ashley {a little dash of ash}

    ReplyDelete
  9. Have a wonderful time, love! I just love those green pants with the pink belt. I'm inspired to hunt down some and pair them together :)

    Happy Easter! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. i'm going to melbourne too!! (but after easter holiday, yesss i'm taking the whole week off, so excited!) so anyho, checking out your melbourne links now, very handy :) have a nice easter break!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I awarded you The Stylish Blogger Award :)

    http://www.tarynk.com/2011/04/stylish-blogger-award.html

    xx

    Ps. SO jealous of your trip to Melbourne. Have a fantastic time!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a wonderful, colorful collage...gorgeous flowers!! Hope you have a great trip ~

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful inspiration! (as always, though —I am not surprised) I love the range. Hope you are having a wonderful time on vacation :)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete