Monday, April 11, 2011

5 lovely things I can't live without {Strong Sense of Style}

Hello lovelies, happy Monday! I hope you had a wonderful weekend. I've had a super productive couple of days, almost finishing the gallery wall and the Ikea rast makeover - I will be sharing these with you soon!


But today I'd like to introduce you to Melissa from Strong Sense of Style who is sharing her 5 lovely things. Melissa is from New York so her style is of course, fabulous - I was very excited to make this new blog discovery! I'm sure you will love Melissa's style too, so please pop on over and visit her gorgeous blog


***






{one} Husband, family & friends - I am grouping together a lot here but my husband is my family and my very best friend, and together with my actual friends and family, I’m set. These relationships truly are the only lovely things I couldn’t live without, but life is a whole lot easier and a lot more fun with;


{two} Running & working out - Running and cross-training do so much for me. There is no better feeling than accomplishing a great work-out! I need them for peace of mind, staying fit and being healthy.


{three} Soy chai latte from starbucks - I rarely skip this morning slice of heaven. My days are infinitely better when they start with a Starbucks soy chai.


{four} Gadgets - iPhone, MacBook, iPad and camera - All lovely luxuries of convenience. The mac products to stay connected and the camera(s) to capture those moments I always want to remember.


{five} Travel - While I love the comfort of home, I need the sense of adventure that traveling provides. The change of scenery, be it an undiscovered locale or a familiar destination, I always feel renewed after some time away.


***

Thank you Melissa!


9 comments:

  1. I need to try that latte...I'm so behind the times in the coffee front. Great post- looking forward to checking out her blog!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just discovered the vanilla bean fraps at Starbucks...I'm afraid I might have to start a workout regime just so I can keep getting them! And all about the running, fam, technology and travel...we are two peas in a pod! (c:

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful list! Off to check out a fellow NYers blog :)

    Hope your week is off to a great start! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. so true about #1,2 and 3 for me!
    i could never live without my starbucks!
    glad to know aussies feel the same way :]

    http://alwaysamrsforeverakidd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. 1, 2, 4, 5 - me too :-) lovely greetings

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ditto the soy latte from Starbucks...it's a must!! Heading to check her blog ~

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am with you on the 1,2,4 & 5!

    ReplyDelete
  8. My brother recommended I might like this website. He was once entirely right.
    This post actually made my day. You can not consider just how a lot time I had
    spent for this info! Thank you!
    my website > weight management programs

    ReplyDelete