Thursday, March 31, 2011

Pretty pinks & a guest post



Hello lovelies, I feel like a dose of pink is in order today and of course, this lovely Audrey quote helped to inspire the mood!



I'm also guest posting over at a {little dash} of Ash, so do pop on over to find out why I can't resist a beautifully styled workspace.



Only one more day until the weekend! Have a wonderful day lovelies!






Image credits from left to right:

One &  Two - I can't find the source, please let me know! | Three | Four | Five | Six

8 comments:

  1. "I believe in Pink"
    That is the best quote ever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my! Those fabulous pink couch are too lovely! Enjoy the gorgeous day, Kellie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful post!! I have seen the living room in the second image before too but there the source also was unknown, would love to know the source too. It's so so lovely. Now heading over to check out your guest post.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous post!!! And thanks so much for indulging me today with your beauty picks :)

    Off to check out your guest post! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Rachel your blog is just so beautiful... you got me with all this pink, I am now following you! Come visit me sometime...

    hugs and kisses from Rio!
    http://acasadava.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I believe in pink is my new motto now.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I adore this post...am not a pink girl I must admit but I just love the images you've chosen...beautiful :))
    Have a great week
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello! Lovely blog. Thanks for including my 'I Believe in Pink' Print! Please link back to http://www.etsy.com/listing/58518743/i-believe-in-pink-wall-art-print and credit me :) Thanks!

    ReplyDelete