Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy {Love} Day!


Hello my dears, Happy Love day to you! 

Hubs and I are not that big on Valentine's day, but we did have a little celebration yesterday with a gourmet picnic that was organised by the lovely Natalie and Simon from The Sydney Picnic Company. We were lucky enough to receive this as a gift for our wedding; would you believe we hadn't even used it until now!?
The concept is rather fun; you let them know where you are having a picnic and they deliver you a hamper filled with the most delicious spread of gourmet food. Even though it was pouring with rain and hubs and I were huddled under an umbrella with Charlie running around getting soaked, we were blissfully happy to be there together enjoying each other's company. The perfect Valentine's day, and very 'us'.

So, if you are like me and don't really believe in the hoo-haa around Valentine's day but still want to do something a little fun then you will love this... A Valentine's Couch picnic for a night in with you and your honey...



Too sweet right? Download the goodies here.

Wishing you lots of love on this Valentines Day my dears,








P.S I do normally post 5 Lovely Things on a Monday which has been in hiatus for a couple of weeks*, but I promise it will be back next week!
*Life got the better of me on this one and I'm not the organised blogger I should be :)

6 comments:

  1. I'm not the biggest Valentines fan, but I have to admit that this whole idea is so adorable! Have a lovely week, Rachel!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Valentine's sounded aboslutely perfect- so sweetly romantic. I love this picnic kit- adorable. xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this!! Wish I'd seen it a few weeks ago!

    ReplyDelete