Monday, September 6, 2010

Monday Kitchen Love


Ah Monday, you have arrived far too quickly for my liking.

The weekend flew by seeing our family for Father's Day and taking Charlie on long walks to the park; a blissful weekend really.

To kick of the week I thought I would share this delightful kitchen. I love that it is not 'overdone' but at the same time looks incredibly fresh and stylish, perhaps it is all the white? 

Hope your week is off to a brilliant start!







Image credit: Decorpad

4 comments:

  1. A very restful and refreshing space, Rachel. Love the lemons in the bowl, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous and definitely wakes me right up! I would have a much easier time getting out of bed if I got to go to this kitchen every morning :)

    Hope u had a fabulous weekend, sweetie! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very light and crisp and fresh -- how wonderful to wake up to -- an instant uplifter :)

    I hope you had a lovely long weekend, xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Never ceases to amaze me what a difference a simple coat of white paint can make - it's my never-fail solution to almost everything, including my ugly kitchen! Love it. K xx

    ReplyDelete