When I discovered the list for 7 ways to increase yourself I had to share it. Enjoy these wonderfully inspiring tips!
Image via Tumblr
- Write down 7 minor goals for the week and tick one off each day as you achieve it.
- Read a book a month. Reading a book is actually an achievement in this technology and media driven world and reading a full book is a great way to achieve a sense of accomplishment.
- At the end of each day before falling asleep write down something you feel proud about, either on the day or in the past.
- Tell someone else how much you appreciate them, being able to be open and honest is great for self worth.
- Say no! Learn the skill of saying no without offending the person asking.
- Everything you do, do to the best of your ability even if it cleaning the toilets or something equally as mundane, develop a reputation as someone who takes pride in their work.
- Walk tall and proud. walk as if you’ve got somewhere to go and you need to be there now, never run just walk tall and quickly.
- Dress as smart as you can for each occasion, whether it be work, meeting a friend, or going for an interview. Take pride in your appearance.
- Do something for yourself every day.
- Learn a new skill or take up something you’ve always wanted to and stick with it.